Newlands Training Ltd employs a wide range of professional trainers some of whom continue to work in their vocational area. We offer a participatory training style to ensure full understanding and maintain interest throughout the course.
Our trainees are assessed, if required, to meet the increasing demand to comply with Health and Safety guidelines and achieve Certificates of Competence in many work aspects. This leads towards Certification by City & Guilds NPTC, Lantra Awards and NPORS. When this is required we manage the registration and assessments with the Awarding Body for you.
Newlands Training is a registered Lantra Provider for training & Certification.
Newlands Training offer City & Guilds NPTC qualifications
Newlands Training is an NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) Training Provider
Our specialties include:
- Chain Saw Operations for forestry and arboriculture with City & Guilds NPTC and Lantra Certification
- Spraying Training and Pesticide Application with City & Guilds NPTC Certification
- Pest control i.e. Rodents
- Courses to help comply with Health and Safety at work Act i.e. Manual Handling and Working at Heights
- First Aid
- Brushcutters and Ride on Mowers
- Abrasive Wheels
- Machinery Driving Skills and Certification. i.e. Tractor Driving, Telescopic Handler, 4×4 Off Road Driving and All Terrain Vehicles (ATV)
We are keen to discuss your training requirements and help develop a plan to improve, refresh, learn new skills and develop staff training. On the way this helps to keep compliant with current legislation. Together we should be able to provide a safer and more effective workplace.