Professional Tree Inspection Refresher
This refresher training course is designed to utilise existing knowledge and information provided as part of the Professional Tree Inspection programme.
It is vital to stay on top of the latest developments in any profession and this 1-day non-assessed training course will refresh your tree inspection skills including the latest examples of good health and safety practice.
The need for this refresher programme has arisen out of a 2014 inquest where Council Highway Inspectors had not completed any hazard-related training for 7 years and a common sense approach to reinforcing previously acquired knowledge and skills.
This 1 day Professional Tree Inspection Refresher/Update Course will give you the information to enable you to:
- be reacquainted with material previously studied in the Professional Tree Inspection (PTI) programme, to ensure the knowledge and skills acquired are kept current
- review key concepts, such as systematic and diagnostic tree inspection procedures
- share ideas and experiences gained since completing the PTI programme
- update knowledge and skills in technical matters
- ensure compliance with regulatory and best practice changes
- ensure that you continue to possess the skills and knowledge needed to perform the important tasks connected with tree inspection.
Who is the course for?
Professional arboriculturalists who have previously successfully completed the Professional Tree Inspection course. Frequency of refresher training will greatly depend upon how often the learner is involved in undertaking inspections, but it would be recommend on a 5 yearly basis.
Lantra Professional Tree Inspection Refresher Certificate
The Lantra Professional Tree Inspection Certificate
1 day – workshop and practical session
- Outdoor clothing, including ‘Hi-viz’
- Pro-forma record sheet
- Mallet and probe
- Diameter tape
- Height measuring device
1 day – £195 + VAT
Newlands Training Ltd have the following cancellation policy:
- 7 working days notice, full fee refund, less administration charge of £25.00
- 3-7 working days notice, 50% fee refund
- 1-3 working days notice, 25% fee refund
- Less than 1 days notice, no refund