Fundamental Food Hygiene Knowledge for all Food Handlers
Training providers have identified a growing need to make learning more relevant to specific business environments to increase effectiveness. These new qualifications are required to address new National Occupational Standards reflecting sector-specific needs. In line with this demand, the Level 2 Awards in Food Safety certifications have been designed to address the food safety needs of the catering, manufacturing and retail sectors.
Who is the course for?
Designed for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health)
One day programme
- Food safety hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
Multiple choice question paper
For information on course prices, please ring 01305 848454.
Newlands Training Ltd have the following cancellation policy:
- 7 working days notice, full fee refund, less administration charge of £25.00
- 3-7 working days notice, 50% fee refund
- 1-3 working days notice, 25% fee refund
- Less than 1 days notice, no refund