Working at Heights Awareness
- Legal Duties imposed by the working at height regulations 2005
- The risk assessment process
- The Hierarchy of control measures
- Selection of appropriate work equipment
- Use of ladders and tower scaffolding
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for anyone involved in the planning, supervision or management of work at height.
Attendance Certificate – no test/exam/assessment
£350+VAT for half day session for up to 10 people
Newlands Training Ltd have the following cancellation policy:
- 7 working days notice, full fee refund, less administration charge of £25.00
- 3-7 working days notice, 50% fee refund
- 1-3 working days notice, 25% fee refund
- Less than 1 days notice, no refund