Risk Assessment Principles
Employers and the self employed have a legal duty to assess health and safety risks. Anyone carrying out a risk assessment needs to have the necessary knowledge and skills. This qualification ensures that supervisors and managers have the necessary depth of understanding to enable them to carry out risk assessments.
To enable employees, supervisors and managers to carry out risk assessments.
- Principles of risk assessment
- Prioritising risk
- Monitoring controls
- Risk assessment in practice
- Qualification information
Who is the course for?
Employees, Supervisors, or managers responsible for conducting risk assessments.
Attendance Certificate – no test/exam/assessment
£350+VAT for half day session for up to 10 people,
Newlands Training Ltd have the following cancellation policy:
- 7 working days notice, full fee refund, less administration charge of £25.00
- 3-7 working days notice, 50% fee refund
- 1-3 working days notice, 25% fee refund
- Less than 1 days notice, no refund