As a client of Newlands Training Ltd, you agree to the terms and conditions set out as below:
• No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of Newlands Training Ltd. The acceptance of attendance on a training course with Newlands Training Ltd by the client shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, and will lead to a binding contract between the parties.
• All accounts are subject to the following terms of payment:
• BACS is preferred method of payment or a cheque made payable to Newlands Training Ltd. Details for BACS payment will be on our invoice. We also accept card payments.
• All invoices are due on booking a training course and invoice issued, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
• In special circumstances we would consider a payment plan to spread the payments.
• In the event of non-payment by the due date, i.e the start of the course or assessment, Newlands Training Ltd reserves the right to release the training space allocated until such time as all sums due to Newlands Training Ltd have been paid. Newlands Training Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on overdue payments at the rate of 8% per month.
• Cancellation. Newlands Training Ltd have the following cancellation policy:
7 working days notice, full fee refund, less administration charge of £25.00
3-7 working days notice, 50% fee refund
1-3 working days notice, 25% fee refund
Less than 1 days notice, no refund
• Newlands Training Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by Force Majeure.
• As our client you agree to provide any information required for Newlands Training Ltd to carry out the registration process relating to training or assessments. This information will be kept only for as long as stated by the Awarding Bodies to comply with their requirements as part of our Agreement with them. Personal data is not shared with anyone else other than the necessary Awarding Bodies.
• Certification remains the property of Newlands Training Ltd until Newlands Training Ltd has been paid in full the price agreed together with any interest and charges thereon.
• Newlands Training Ltd reserves the right to amend any accidental error or omission without liability.
• The Trainers/Instructors/Assessors have the right to finish a course early if conditions are deemed to be unsafe.
• Trainees must adhere to all health and safety instructions given by the Course Organiser/Trainers/Instructors/Assessors during their time with us.