All Terrain Vehicles (Sit in ATV)
- Be able to carry out a risk assessment
- Comply with safety and legal requirements, with an emphasis on safe practices, warning signs and guards
- Load and unload machine from trailer/lorry
- Carry out all pre-driving checks for faulty or dangerous components
- Prepare the ATV for work, including checking and adjusting safety devices
- Describe the construction and working principles of the machine
- Start up and drive the machine safely, in a range of different ground conditions
- Use the manufacturer’s instruction book
- Identify track profile and weight transfer
Who is the course for?
This course is for any person who uses, or will be using, an all terrain vehicle including sit in all-terrain vehicles.
Lantra Awards, NPORS or City & Guilds NPTC
1 or 2 days depending on experience – The course includes operator assessment and certificates will be awarded to those reaching the required standard.
- What is a tracked or multi-wheeled vehicle?
- Preventing accidents
- Daily checks
- Instruments and controls
- Start and stop
- Basic safe driving
- Possible problems
- HSE Legislation
- Practical exercise
1 day integrated training/assessment – £180+VAT per person
2 day integrated training/assessment (including implements & loads) – £280+VAT per person
Newlands Training Ltd have the following cancellation policy:
7 working days notice, full fee refund, less administration charge of £25.00
3-7 working days notice, 50% fee refund
1-3 working days notice, 25% fee refund
Less than 1 days notice, no refund